Terms & Conditions
WE UPDATED OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS ON 11.11.2021
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing, downloading, installing or using Macventure Services, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms at any time. You must review these terms at https://macventure.agency/terms-and-conditions/on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
- EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER:
Macventure Inc. (“Macventure Media”) can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our information, tools or strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with our training. We give you a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee on the products we sell, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of our training, just ask for your money back. We do not offer any legal, tax or other professional advice. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
- Hours of Operation
- Macventure Inc. office hours are Monday – Friday 9a.m. -– 5p.m.
- We close for all government observed holidays
This policies and procedures applies to all Macventure Inc. products sold on this site or any other that includes a link to this page.
Macventure media: www.macventure.agency
- Returns and Cancellations
Returns & Subscription Cancellations
- 100% money back guarantee covers price of product only.
- Once a return is received or valid refund request submitted, the refund process will take no more than 30 days. All refunds will be either refunded back to the original card, account and/or PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account.
- You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to return the product to receive your refund. Any return received after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
4.1 Subscriptions and Digital Products
Your Macventure Inc. membership is a one-time purchase unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. To cancel your subscription submit a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment to use the Macventure Inc. service.
- Macventure Inc. Certifications and Courses
You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to review the training and preview the course. Any refund requests after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
- Your Account
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use, the Macventure Media Inc, and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that Macventure Inc. may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
If you have questions or comments regarding Macventure products, please email us at email@example.com.